The Monday, March 20th "pick" auction will have volumes
on science and technology, art, philosophy, biography, history, and fiction.
If you like children’s books, we will have a large assortment from which to choose.
- Stansbury (1852). Exploration and Survey of the Valley of the Great Salt Lake of Utah including a Reconnoissance of a New Route through the Rocky Mountains. 1st edition, 487 pages, Vol. I only. We also have a copy of the 1853 edition published by Armstrong.
- Elliott (1896). The Report of Henry W. Elliott on the Condition of the Fur Seal Fisheries of Alaska. U.S. Government Printing Office.
- Bourke (1891). On the Border with Crook. 1st edition.
- Chenery (1872). Holstein Herd Book containing a Record of the Holstein Cattle in the United States. 1st edition.
- Wilson (1875). The Abode of Snow: Observations on a Tour from Chinese Tibet to the Indian Caucasus. 1st US edition with folded map.
- Hugo (1895). Victor Hugo Fiction: The Gallery of Illustrations. 1st edition.
- Dredge (1882). Electric Illumination. Early work on lighting.
- Annon (1918). Laying Out for Boiler Makers and Sheet Metal Workers. 3rd edition.
- Zollikoffer (1803). Exercises of Piety or Meditations on the Principal Doctrines and Duties of Religion. Isaiah Thomas Publisher.
- Page et al. (1853). The American Polytechnic Journal. Vol.I.
- Blackstone (1807). Commentaries on the Laws of England in Four Books. From the special collections of the University of Bridgeport.